12 Week Diabetes Health Program
Emphasis on using whole food, plant based nutritional approach to lower blood sugar, drop A1C, and decrease, or eliminate medications
The 12 Week Diabetes-2-Health Program Includes:
- Body composition for metabolic rate and body fat
- Personalized laboratory profile based on age and risk factors for illness
- Expanded vitamin and mineral testing
- Food sensitivity testing
- Nutrition Program with meal planning
- Exercise planning
- Remote accessibility via online interactive programs, support and postings
- In office testing of A1C
- Grocery shopping with the doctors and coaches to learn new skills
- Cooking and meal planning at your home with the doctors and coaches to prepare healthy food
The 12 Week Diabetes Health Program comprises both physician visits and health coaching visits. They are goal-oriented and individualized based around your medical conditions and bloodwork. The emphasis is on making lifestyle changes that can last a lifetime.
We emphasize nutrition, physical activity, and stress management as the primary factors responsible for achieving true health, but the evidence shows that it’s the focus on behavior and habits that are the foundations for driving lasting change. Our team of experts will individualize your program for comprehensive health to get you on your path towards making lasting changes.
Lifestyle medicine emphasizes nutrition that is primarily plant-based, along with exercise and stress management, to prevent, treat, and, oftentimes, reverse lifestyle-related diseases such as obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes, and high cholesterol.